[clue-admin] Re: Meeting notes & New Room

Todd Trichler todd.trichler at oracle.com
Wed Nov 29 09:09:00 MST 2006

Collins Richey wrote:
> On 11/27/06, Jeff Cann <jccann at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Todd Trichler wrote:
>> > If you guys are ok with this, I suggest we update the website to
>> > reflect the change in rooms.
>>
>> Todd -
>>
>> Thanks for the update.  I think we should move to the new location.
>>

> My only question: is there projector capability in the new large room?
> We certainly couldn't find it last time.

The new large room is the _center_ conference room -that is the overflow
capacity room.
the _east_ conference room has a projector, is a little smaller but
still bigger than the one we currently use in building 2.
There is an air wall which opens up to link the two rooms which combined
should hold 100 people - so when Linus finally comes to visit us we
should be in good shape ;)

I have booked the East Conference Room on the ground floor of Building 3