[clue-admin] CLUE server status

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Mon Oct 16 20:04:51 MDT 2006

Folks:

The CLUE server as most might have noticed recently had the motherboard
and/or CPU die on it as of Friday, 13 October (please keep all "Friday
the 13th" jokes out at the moment).  The CLUE server is temporarily
running via its originally hard drives on one of Linux ETC's "test
servers" so that I may back up the whole system at once and attempt to
rebuild the server.

Jeff Cann has donated an older system which I have attempted to install
CentOS on it, however this had a few issues and did not goes as smooth
nor quick as I had hope.  Once the above noted backup is completed, I
will take a second attempt at things and see where it goes.

More to come...

--- Crawford
--
The Linux ETC Company