[clue-admin] DTC Meeting

Todd Trichler todd.trichler at oracle.com
Mon Sep 11 10:29:49 MDT 2006

Sorry, have not been tracking this to closely - is there a kiss session
tomorrow ?
I have my son's soccer team which I coach at 5:45pm but plan on coming
through after that.
Also the upgrade on bldg3 is almost done so we will soon have the option
on a larger conference theater (seats approx. 100) -- so if we get some
speaker like Linus ;)
we would have the capacity.