[clue-admin] DTC Meeting

Bret Clement bret at pageonepr.com
Tue Sep 12 11:17:09 MDT 2006

Quick question to group. Joey is scheduled to speak at 7 p.m. tonight
(Tuesday, Sept 12).

His questions;
- Can someone bring a projector?
- Joey is leader of the Colorado Ubuntu team, he asked if CLUE could
add their link to the CLUE website's
resources list.     https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ColoradoTeam

On Sep 11, 2006, at 10:29 AM, Todd Trichler wrote:

> Sorry, have not been tracking this to closely - is there a kiss
> session tomorrow ?
> I have my son's soccer team which I coach at 5:45pm but plan on
> coming through after that.
> Also the upgrade on bldg3 is almost done so we will soon have the
> option on a larger conference theater (seats approx. 100) -- so if
> we get some speaker like Linus ;)
> we would have the capacity.
>
> Jeff Cann wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> I'll be on my way to DIA Tuesday night for a 6:38 pm flight.  I'm
>> bummed to miss Joey as he seems enthusiastic about Linux and OSS.
>>  :(
>>
>> Bret - If you are planning on attending, would you mind
>> introducing Joey?
>>
>> Dave A. - Can you run door prizes?
>>
>> Thanks and let me know how it goes.
>>
>> Jeff