[clue-admin] April DTC Meeting

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:29:45 MDT 2007

On 4/8/07, Jeff Cann <jccann at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/8/07, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes, he will present Tuesday night. I'm sorry for the confusion, I
> > thought (and so did he) that his presentation was already scheduled
> > for April.
> >

> Collins,
>
> As Warren was not on the list I received from Bret.  So it sounds like you
> spoke with him about it before tonight.  Thanks!
>
> I'll post confirmations to the admin list as Jed suggested.
>
> Do you have a description from him so I can send out the announcement?
>
> See you guys on Tuesday.  I'll send out the email tomorrow.
>  Jeff

Just to be correct, both you and Jed (and Jed responded) had mail
about this presentation on Mar 4.

I don't have a description, but we can get one after the fact for the
website. Warren works, I believe, for CSU, and he gave us a nice
presentation on Bacula a while back when someone dropped out at the
last minute.

--
Collins Richey