No subject

Thu Dec 20 20:27:12 MST 2007

They are running Zope on Linux according to Netcraft, so hopefully they
are not posers.  As long as they are presenting on why Linux, and not
why Kaivo, is should be OK.

Ecrix was cool in parts, the stuff about the overscanning and packet
technology was neat.  The company history was not for our audience.
Loki was cool with the difference between free software and free beer,
as well as stuff about their open-source contributions (MPEG video
player, OpenAL, installer program, etc..)

I think it depends on the presentation and subject matter.