[clue-admin] Second Call for 2008 CLUE Presentations

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 08:40:42 MST 2007

On Dec 1, 2007 9:48 AM, Walter Hildebrandt <walterh9991 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Jeff
>
> I am interested in making a short presentation about teaching
> OpenOffice.  I have the website   www.tutorialsforopenoffice.org   that
> has developed a teaching method that is working very well for a lot of
> people.   All the tutorials are free to download and use.

Hi Walter,

I think that would be an interesting topic.  We need one speaker for DTC
meeting in December - the North meeting is cancelled due to the Christmas
holiday.

Would you be able to make this presentation on December 11th?

If so, please send a brief description of the presentation and a bio about
you.  Our webmaster, Jed Baer, will post it on the CLUE web site.

Thank you!

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."