[clue-admin] Do We Have a Plan?

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Thu Dec 20 22:49:08 MST 2007

Hi Folks.

With Jeff's tenure ending in just over a week, do we have any plans in
place for interim management?

If any of you could see my apartment, you'd agree that I'm not the best
candidate for taking posssession of any physical assets. These would be
projector/screen, door prizes, ticket roll ... anything else?

We've talked in the past about perhaps putting the CLUE funds in a PayPal
account. Any other thoughts on handling the money?

I assume Jeff is listed as the official contact for the VPSLink account.
This particular function is an almost zero workload, but somebody needs
to make sure they get paid when renewal comes up.

The "President" e-mail alias needs to go somewhere.

If we have a list of sponsor contacts, send it to me, and I'll add it to
the CLUE Admin area.

More than anything else, we need someone to take on the job of Speaker
Coordinator.