[clue-admin] Do We Have a Plan?

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 11:40:24 MST 2007

On Dec 21, 2007 11:30 AM, Jed S. Baer <cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:49:08 -0700
> Jed S. Baer wrote:
>
> > With Jeff's tenure ending in just over a week, do we have any plans in
> > place for interim management?
>
> There's also admining the Mailman lists. I don't think there's much to do
> there, since I think they're all set up to bounce anything from
> non-subscribers.

Yes, the mailman stuff is simple - very hands off.

All of the technical information for supporting CLUE mailmain, vps account,
CLUE Jobs yahoo account is documented at http://isuma.org/clue/

I'm happy to continue to host the information.  We can also migrate it to
our VPS server.  I guess the idea was to have it documented outside of the
hosted environment.  Whatever makes sense...

Also, I agree on an admin meeting.  I can bring the schwag, projector,
screen etc.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."