[clue-admin] Do We Have a Plan?

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Fri Dec 21 12:11:38 MST 2007

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:47:47 -0700
David L. Anselmi wrote:

> Jeff Cann wrote:
> [...]
> > I'm happy to continue to host the information.  We can also migrate
> > it to our VPS server.  I guess the idea was to have it documented
> > outside of the hosted environment.  Whatever makes sense...
>
> I don't care whether the docs are hosted outside the VPS.  Putting them
> inside seems more obvious to me.  But some of the backups should be
> kept outside.

If our server goes tango-uniform, or VPSLink goes out of business, or
whatever, we need a sufficient amount of info backed up someplace else.
In the spirit of "nothing exceeds like excess", if we mirror Jeff's wiki
into the CLUE admin area, then it'll also be backed up on my machine.

Speaking of which, I've long ago forgotten my login for
http://isuma.org/clue/