[clue-admin] [Fwd: [clue-tech] Re: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - do you post LINUX jobs? (Fri Jul 27 2007 02:04 pm)]

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Jul 27 18:22:21 MDT 2007

I offered at installfest to post jobs for someone who didn't want to use
a Yahoo group.  (I'd volunteer Jed but last I heard he had a real
job[1], so how about Jeff?)

Is there much use for a Yahoo group anymore, or should we move it to a
CLUE list?  IIRC we wanted to be able to post resumes and stuff as
files.  Does anyone do that anymore?

Just curious what y'all think.

Dave

  1) By real job I mean one involving physical activity.  So he could
pound the rest of us.  So I volunteer Jeff, unless he's taking martial
arts or something

;-)