[clue-admin] Re: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - do you post LINUX jobs? (Fri Jul 27 2007 02:04 pm)]

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:50:34 MDT 2007

I've never been clear about the reason for a Yahoo setup, anyway. Does
this give us visibility on search engines (?) or what (?). I would
think posting such queries to the Tech list would reach the desired
audience.and would be much simpler.

In any case, whatever the decision, provide training for dummies like
me, so that we can do the right thing when such posts come our way..

--
Collins Richey