[clue-admin] SPAM

CLUE President president at cluedenver.org
Sun May 27 12:15:15 MDT 2007

Jed S. Baer wrote:
> I'm now getting flooded with spam addressed to the webmaster account.
Jed,

I don't care if you whack the webmaster alias but it sure is convenient
to remember and use to send to you site updates.  You also have another
alias that is your user name on the server.  We could use that as an
alternative.

Or, perhaps I should just post web site update requests to the
clue-admin list, rather than trying to figure out a valid email.

If this isn't what you want, please let me know what address I should use.

Since I went to a two-layer spam filtering system [send through gmail,
then use thunderbird spam when downloading via pop], I don't get
anything through to my account, even though the president account
receives significant spam.

Thanks