[clue-admin] Re: CLUE DTC : Mtg conflicts Dec and Feb - Solution

Todd Trichler todd.trichler at oracle.com
Mon Nov 5 10:46:09 MST 2007

Ok guys,
we will be able to keep it on the 2nd tuesday of the month for December
and February,
but will need to move back to the old room in building3, so I will be
there to badge people in.

I will not be here this next week as we have openworld in San Francisco.

So for Dec 11th and Feb 12th the meeting will be in the old building 3.
I will be around to badge people in from 6:30-7pm.

Jed - can you please make a note on the website so people don't go over
to building 2. thx!

All the other months are fine for the next 6 months and will be in
building2 like usual.

Thanks
- Todd