[clue-admin] Issues with mail going to COTSE.NET

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Wed Oct 24 21:23:20 MDT 2007

Just FYI, unless I get some disfavorable response back from cotse.net.

Mail to my COTSE account from CLUE was getting bounced due to the RDNS
problem. Now it's getting bounced because they think we're a Zombie
machine. I suspect it's just from volume caused by Postfix trying to
catch up with undelivered mail once the RDNS got fixed.

Anyways, I've alerted cotse to what I think is going on, and they'll do
whatever, or not. Since they have no reason to know that my e-mail
address belongs to a genuine CLUEbie admin, if they reply, they might
reply to postmaster at cluedenver.org. Just a heads up there, Jeff.

I'll do a little scanning of the maillog. I doubt our server has been
r00ted, but then again, it doesn't hurt to check.