[clue-admin] picture ID for Oracle meeting access? & conflicts

Todd Trichler todd.trichler at oracle.com
Fri Oct 26 13:43:53 MDT 2007

1. the rooms are booked for the second week in December and the second
week of February.
    we will need to move those to a different week.

2. I spoke with the person at the security desk - His explanation was
that they need to write down your name when they give you the temporary
visitor card, said it was easier to ask someone to show photo id to get
their spelling correct.

Collins Richey wrote:
> On 10/10/07, Jeff Cann <jccann at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Jed,
>>
>> I was asked by the security desk at Oracle to produce a picture id.  I
>> told them I don't have any and they let me in.
>>
>> I'm wondering if we should add this to the web site?
>>

> Probably so. It varies by security guard. The young lady on duty last
> night is always a stickler for picture id.

Ok, spoke with the person at the security desk - His explanation was
that they need to write down your name when they give you the temporary
visitor card, said it was easier to ask someone to show photo id to get
your spelling correct.