[clue-admin] El Presidente Nuevo

Jed S. Baer cluemail-jsb at freedomsight.net
Mon Sep 17 20:17:27 MDT 2007

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 17:32:59 -0600
Collins Richey wrote:

> If the list of duties is too onerous for one, perhaps we
> should consider president and vice-president or co-presidents.

Well, I'm guessing the biggest load right now is in getting speakers lined up. Our speaker coordinator position is vacant. Then, there's the sponsorship duties ...

>From time to time, various people will send announcements to the President e-mail address, either via the contact form, or directly, and Jeff forwards those to whatever list, as appropriate.

Sending out meeting announcements to clue-announce.

And deleting the spam that comes in to the president e-mail address.

Managing the CLUE funds.

Running the DTC meeting.

If we could get a speaker coordinator and sponsor coordinator, I suspect the role of president wouldn't be all that onerous. The corollary to this is that given how long these have been vacant, I think we'll be lucky to find one volunteer to be President, let alone vice/co-president.