[clue-admin] Hosting the CLUE-Jobs list

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 19:21:11 MDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Dennis J Perkins
<dennisjperkins at comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-04-13 at 10:58 -0600, Jed S. Baer wrote:
>  > On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:11:12 -0600
>  > Dennis J Perkins wrote:
>  >
>  > > I have no objection to moving it but it should probably be moderated.
>  > > Concerning resumes, how hard would it be to set up and maintain resume
>  > > postings?
>  >
>  > I don't even want to think about going there.
>
>  Well, that answers that question. :)
>

>  > > #1 makes me wonder how many companies looking for help learn about us on
>  > > Yahoo.
>  >
>  > Given the paucity of actual job postings on CLUE-Jobs, I suspect very few.

I would think that there are any number of sites where resumes can be
posted. So it's really only the job postings that need to be handled.
If posting by job seekers is permitted, they could just include a link
to their chosen resume site.

--
Collins Richey