[clue-admin] DTC Feb Meeting

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 06:59:27 MST 2008

FYI,

Re last month- All 5 of os had an excellent discussion for the usual
time period at Oracle, then adjourned to the Marriott.

IMO, no one (myself included) has a right to grumble unless he/she is
doing something about finding presenters for the meeting.

I'll be there tomorrowe night in any case.

--
Collins Richey