[clue-admin] Re: [clue-talk] tonight's meeting 1-8-08

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Tue Jan 8 13:47:00 MST 2008

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 20:02:58 +0000
dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:

> I was just told that the website says the meeting is at the Mariott.
> As far as I know, it is at Oracle tonight.  I do not know know the
> topic.

Well, of course it's too late now, but these are the sorts of discussions
that should take place before the afternoon of the meeting. Last time we
had no speaker (i.e. last month) we just headed for the Marriot, instead
of meeting at Oracle.

Of course, I don't know whether there's a speaker or not.

Yeah, I changed the date and forgot to change the location.

Was something going to go out on CLUE-Announce?