[clue-admin] Fwd: [spry.com #430594] [SpamCop (64.79.210.234) id:3189128524]The results of your email commands

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Fri Jun 13 16:40:04 MDT 2008

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:03:09 +0000
dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:

> > instead of bounce, messages from non-subscribers.

> I belong to a few lists that won't let you post unless you join.

Actually, the CLUE lists already disallow posting from non-members. Its
how that's handled that can be changed to help things here.

Right now, the lists (AFAIK) are set to bounce messages from non-members.
I assume they can be set to drop, instead of bounce, those messages. If
we did that, then the spam would just be dropped, and we wouldn't be
sending bounce messages to people who've had their address forged.