[clue-admin] Mail issues

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue Mar 18 12:53:22 MDT 2008

Jeff and company:

Go ahead on the SA with Postfix.  As per Jed's, I would prefer it to just /dev/null the "rejects" as well since Comcast is crying "RBL" once again, which I just got the confirmation that Dennis and others should be receiving emails (once again).

On another note, I will be trying to determine what Comcast's RBL policies are since I suspect it is an automatic graylisting setup where if multiple @comcast.net folks get emails from the CLUE MailMan server at once, they see it and assume it is "spam" right off the bat.  It might be something to just delay in batches emails to larger providers like Comcast as a thought so this can be avoided.

Thoughts and comments are welcomed.  Pardon any delayed responses since I do get this in Digest format.

--- Crawford

--
The Linux ETC Company
368 South McCaslin Boulevard