[clue-admin] Re: 13may : Final details : Pizza, Oracle VM, CLUE schedule

todd trichler todd.trichler at oracle.com
Tue May 13 07:53:31 MDT 2008

Hey guys, I am not on the Clue-tech list but here is an update:
Unfortunately Dan will be driving back home immediately after the
meeting so will not be able to hang out for the traditional Marriott
sociallizing. That said I sent the note below to the denver office and
had several people from Oracle say they would be interested in starting
to come to CLUE meetings.
And yes, since Oracle has sent a developer to present - I can expense
pizza tonight, we will order in ;D