[clue-admin] Sept DTC Topic?

todd trichler todd.trichler at oracle.com
Fri Aug 14 09:50:17 MDT 2009

Hey Guys,
sorry I couldn't make it make it back for the end of this month's talk -
was double booked
with one of my kid's activities.

Dan Magenheimer of the 'Art of Xen and Virtualization' fame, is planning
on making a trip to DTC.
He gave that talk for us last year. He would be willing to come talk at
CLUE, there has been
a lot of changes since his talk a new CLI and template builder, and
numerous additions and progress
to that tech stack. An update would make for an interesting talk.
He mentioned that he could do Sep 8th, October would not work because
Oracle has it's big gig then.

Let me know if I should get him to put together an abstract.

OTN could probably cover pizza for the mtg, since it would be a speaker
from Oracle's Linux Engineering Team.

thanks
- Todd.