[clue-admin] Fwd: [clue-announce] System Administrator - Linux job opportunity - NEON, Inc. - Boulder

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Mon Aug 31 06:22:23 MDT 2009

Folks:

Would someone like to check the CLUE-Announce Mailman settings again since I brought this up a while ago?

Currently I believe the following should have posting privileges:
- Dennis Perkins (CLUE President)
- David (CLUE Installfest Coordinator)
- Zack (CLUE-North Coordinator)

Everyone else should be denied posting privileges per memory.

TIA.

--- Crawford