[clue-admin] Future Hosting Plans

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 14:34:24 MST 2009

I'll put together my sponsorship plan and send to this list prior to
the CLUE meeting so that the admins can discuss it internally and
potentially communicate it to the folks who show up.  Heck, I might
make it to the meeting ;)

Thanks,
Greg

Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com