[clue-admin] Future Hosting Plans & December Meeting

todd trichler todd.trichler at oracle.com
Sun Dec 6 14:33:26 MST 2009

Topics: for Tuesday

Collins Richey wrote:
> It would seem to be a "really good idea" to have an approach to
> discuss with the members Tuesday night. I see nothing wrong with
> proposing to continue with the current solution and to begin
> collecting funds for that purpose.

I agree with Collins,
we might also want to talk about refreshing the website then.

Please note that while Dan is willing to brave the weather, I would
rather move his presentation to the March 9th meeting, so that we have
time to advertise it and get a decent crowd. (Jan and Feb don't work for
us). And I don't want to explain to his boss why I had him driving down
the I25 from Fort Collins in the middle of a blizzard ;)

--snip from Dan's email to me ---

I can still do the meeting next week as long as it is worth
the trip.  If only a handful of people show up, not even
knowing what the topic is, that doesn't seem worth it.  If
at least 8-10 people and good interest/questions, I would be
happy to drive down, even if the weather is iffy.

I know that's probably impossible to predict... is there
a mailing list on which the topic has already been
announced?  If the only communication is the website (it
still hasn't been updated as of this afternoon!), let's
definitely cancel.
---end snip---