[clue-admin] Fw: Re: December DTC Meeting: The Future of CLUE

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Mon Dec 7 16:31:14 MST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 20:59:21 -0700
From: Chris Hirsch <chris at base2technology.com>
Subject: Re:  December DTC Meeting: The Future of CLUE

I've been a CLUE lurker for probably way too long. I've attended only
one meeting and really, really enjoyed that one. Unfortunately the
meetings just seem to usually come on the same day as a previous
engagement so that's why I haven't made any. I guess my point is that
I'd like to finally become more involved and I may be able to help out
with your hosting problem. I love Linux and I love the idea of a LUG and
I definitely don't want anything to happen to CLUE.

Do you know about how much traffic there is on the mailing lists and web
server? If it's not an insane amount (and possibly even if it is an
insane amount)  I would be willing to donate a VPS to CLUE.  I have a
20M/3M shared connection in my office that I host with and I have a colo
box that that is tight on space now but I could may be free up space for
the CLUE VPS.

If you're interested in this (or if there is anything else I can do for
you and CLUE) please let me know!

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?