[clue-admin] Notes from Tuesday meeting

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 21:01:50 MST 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 8:44 PM, David L. Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote:
> Sorry I didn't make it.  Here are my questions:
>
> Collins Richey wrote:
>>
>> Requirements
>>
>> * event list
>>         - email reminders
>>         - calendar
>
> Since we don't have these now (and email reminders seems dead simple) why do
> we think we need these?  Was this in the context of brainstorming ideas or
> things that we have a strong desire to fund and therefor drive our funding
> goals?

General discussion, brainstorming. Some were quite passionate about
these functions. Had relatively little to do with funding goals,
except for the fact that there was general agreement to seek upgrade
from 256 to 512 memory service to allow flexibility in pursuing these
functions.

>> * wiki type web site
>>         - ability to update articles
>
> Anyone have examples of groups like ours using these for their main public
> face?  I like our look better than what you get with a wiki.

The word is supposed to go out inviting presentation of alternative
concepts (wiki, drupal, et al) at the next meeting.

--
Collins Richey