Separation and priority of tasks (was Re: [clue-admin] Notes from Tuesday meeting)

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:24:15 MST 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:
> The only discrepancy I find in Crawford's summary, is that the members
> on hand at the Tuesday meeting were in favor of a 6-month subscription
> with upgrade to 512M in order to pursue other possibilities.

Most VPS systems can be upgraded on the fly. From reviewing the Xen
page - http://vpslink.com/xen-vps/ - it appears that the process is
manual but happens relatively quickly. I suggest that we renew at the
current level and upgrade if/when necessary.

I posted some information about sponsorships a few weeks ago and
didn't get any feedback. I'll revive that thread now so we can make
sure we have adequate funding.

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com