[clue-admin] study group

Tue Feb 10 13:31:34 MST 2009

I'm going to host a Linux Certification Study Group here at Parsec.  I don't want to be my usual cross-posting self, so...  Should I announce it on -announce, talk about it to -talk, or send it to -tech or -cert, since it's actually on topic for either list?  Is there a list that includes everyone?  I would think -announce, but I don't know if it was ever setup to include everyone...  Or, may I cross-post, in order to be sure to hit the interested parties?

This is a Free offering, but students will be expected to be serious enough to spend $38 on the book we settled on.

David L. Willson
Network Engineer
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS