[clue-admin] March meeting topic

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 22:14:44 MST 2009

For once, I have the meeting information very early.  Max won't need to
rush.

Topic: Clonezilla-Live

 Useful and flexible open source hard drive imaging tool with more
options and flexibility than many
 closed source alternatives. I will cover the many options and methods
available in clonezilla-live that
 can be used in cloning OS partitions to and from different sources. I
will also discuss customization
 and personalization to make this tool more inviting to non-linux
users when used for specific purposes.

Ryan McDowell works for C3 (Community Computer Connection). We are a
non-profit group that take end of use
computer equipment from businesses and private sectors and recondition
them for use by non-profit community
groups and educational centers. We redeploy approximately 4000-5000
pc's per year as well as all parts used
in conjunctions with computing needs.