[clue-admin] Okay, I'm Done

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Thu Jan 1 18:38:55 MST 2009

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 17:38:51 -0700
David L. Anselmi wrote:

> Thanks!  Come to installfest next month and I'll buy you a beer after.
> Wish I ran into you more often and that I said thanks each time.

You're welcome.

Could be I'll make it to the next one in DTC. I actually have something I
want to do, which shouldn't be difficult, but it's always better to have
tech support handy!

Unless any updates come through this month, I've just completed the last
of the updates for transitioning to 2009, and the last updates I expect
to make. I'll set up a cron job to do a weekly 'cvs update', and I'll
still keep my nightly rsynch going, so there'll always be a backup copy.

T-30 days, and counting. :)