[clue-admin] Ping

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Jan 9 00:01:56 MST 2009

David L. Willson wrote:
> I feel so official now.
>
> What are CLUE's goals for 2009?  Have you guys had a pilot meeting?

I have a feeling you're not going to last long here.  Unless you stage a
coup, become president, and bring in all your cronies to replace us.
But then I won't care, will I? ;-)

> Why is there a separate list for Admin, rather than just dealing with
> Admin issues on the Talk list, given the loose scope of that list?

Because some people who are interested in admin don't have any patience
for -Talk.

> How many people are here?  How many actively contribute?

Just you.  And the people in the archives.