[clue-admin] Jan meeting

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Fri Jan 9 16:54:12 MST 2009

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 07:44:53 -0700 (MST)
David L. Willson wrote:

> See what I mean?  This kind of message should be on CLUE-Talk, don't
> you think

The distinguishing feature is whether the message is a notification to
the admin list so that the webmaster knows what to post for a specific
meeting, or a general solicitation / discussion of ideas.

Granted, we do have some topic drift here, but this is list is for
discussions relating to the activities of running the group.

Notifications to the webmaster should always be posted to here. As
webmaster, I never felt I should have to dig meeting information out of a
long thread on CLUE-Talk. Indeed, there's no reason to expect the
webmaster to even be subscribed to -Talk or -Tech. Another advantage to
always using this list is that all traffic is archived, and if anyone
needs to dig back through the archives for something, it's one list
archive to search, instead of 3 or 4. And, in case the webmaster is
unable to update the site, one of the other admins can fill in, and
easily find the info if it's posted here.