[clue-admin] [clue-talk] NX presentation (was: meeting topics)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Sat Jan 10 07:56:54 MST 2009

Folks:

Due to current work related projects Tuesday evenings are not possible until March on my end tentatively.  I will see what I can do about CLUE-North as a thought though per prior policy the idea of presenting for CLUE-DTC and CLUE-North would be appreciated since I recall my days of working on scheduling and coordinating for both for several years. ;-)

The topic will be on NX and/or remote connectivity at this time as well for reference.  I will cc this to the CLUE-Admin list as well.

Also, "Clifford" is typically a big red dog to most (no offense meant to anyone on this list with that same first name either).  I prefer "Crawford" personally. ;-)

--- Crawford