[clue-admin] VPSLink account

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 20:10:55 MST 2009

I passed the info along to Dennis.

However, that reminds me that I need to pay this year's hosting with the
final CLUE funds - after this year, we would need to raise more funds for
the 2010 hosting fees.

Let me know if you guys want me to login and pay it or send someone a check
to reimburse for 2009 hosting fees.

Jeff

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Crawford Rainwater <
crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com> wrote:

> If the CLUE Admin that is charge of the VPSLink account (still Jeff or did
> that get passed on?) can contact me offlist I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --- Crawford

skype:  jeffery.cann
Read my soccer analysis at http://rapids.american-soccer-news.com/
Read my blog at http://www.isuma.org/

"You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing
there will be no result."
- Mahatma Gandhi