[clue-admin] VPSLink account

Wed Jan 14 18:04:01 MST 2009

Did you see Crawford's posting?  If he doesn't offer to host this, I can, but I'm not sure if I can re-home it in 14 days...

David L. Willson
Network Engineer
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Cann" <jccann at gmail.com>
To: "CLUE admin" <clue-admin at cluedenver.org>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 8:40:55 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [clue-admin] VPSLink account

I was able to login in with Dennis's help.

The next renewal is scheduled 1/28/09 for $ 249.50, which is $20.79 per month. We're on an annual billing cycle to save $.

VPSLink has not posted an invoice for the '09 renewal so I can't actually pay it. I'll check in again a few days before 1/28.

To answer Jed's other question - this $250 will exhaust the $750 we started with when we signed up for VPS link 2 years ago. We have spent $500 for 2007 and 2008 hosting. So after paying 2009 hosting, the balance will be $0.