[clue-admin] Postfix errors on my "ot comments on little survey mail"

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:27:36 MDT 2009

FYI you clue site maintainers,

When I posted the above mentioned mail, 1. the post appeared as normal
2. I got an immediate postfix/mailman error message "...could not be
delivered to one or more recipients ..."

Well, there is only one recipient - clue-tech.

The essential message follows:

Final-Recipient: rfc822; clue-tech at cluedenver.org
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Command died with status 1:
   "/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post clue-tech". Command output: MemoryError

--
Collins Richey