[clue-admin] Re: Event featuring Qwest at Sheraton downtown (Tue May 26 2009 10:32 pm)

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Wed May 27 19:32:17 MDT 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 7:14 PM, David L. Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote:
> Hi Erin,
>
> Thanks for the invite.  Proprietary software is outside our group's charter
> but I'll pass it on to our leadership and see whether they want to announce
> it.
>
> Dennis, et. al., I don't think this is appropriate for our lists but feel
> free to veto that decision if you disagree.

I doubt that I'll attend, but I certainly wouldn't be offended to see
ths announced on our lists. As usual, I'm sure I'm a minority of one.

 My general opinion is that most adults can decided fairly quickly
whether to delete a "supposedly offending" post, but then maybe we're
not always dealing with adults.

--
Collins Richey