[clue-admin] Re: Event featuring Qwest at Sheraton downtown (Tue May 26 2009 10:32 pm)

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Wed May 27 20:27:42 MDT 2009

On Wed, 27 May 2009 19:32:17 -0600
Collins Richey wrote:

> My general opinion is that most adults can decided fairly quickly
> whether to delete a "supposedly offending" post, but then maybe we're
> not always dealing with adults.

Not sure why you feel the need to denigrate those of use who don't share
your opinion.

That said, the whole purpose of having a focused group, dedicated to a
particular topic, is so people who have such an interest can participate.
Those who are interested in non-free software surely can find lists
appropriate to such.

Personally, I already spend way to much time attempting to filter out
things I have no interest in. Don't need any more.