[clue-admin] Future Hosting Plans

grant at amadensor.com grant at amadensor.com
Mon Nov 30 09:19:57 MST 2009

> 1) VPS has been very stable. It's also the most we've ever spent on
> hosting. And we're out of money.

The hosting company I am using is giving away a few annual plans at the
start of each month (like tomorrow).   It is worth a try to get a free
account.   It is VPS hosting.   The allow shell as well as having
PostgreSQL databases in addition to the normal MySQL.

<pasted>

Starting this month (ie. effective right now), we are giving away *10*
Free Starter VPSs each month. Purely on a first come, first serve basis,
once all 10 are gone, they are gone until the 1st day of the next month.

This is *not* cPanel hosting ... this is a *real* VPS with *real* support.

To grab them up is simple:

Go to http://ams.hub.org/signup
Fill in the form and:

Choose the *Annual Starter Package*
Enter the word 'FreeHosting' for the Coupon Field.

and that is it.

The process will confirm your email address, after which it will be
auto-activated and ready for you to use.

This is only applicable to the *Annual Starter*.

It runs just like any other Starter account, you just don't have to pay
for the *First Year* of service on it, but you are responsible for any
form of overusage that the account does accrue.

</pasted>