[clue-admin] CLUE jobs cleanup

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Thu Apr 15 12:07:26 MDT 2010

Folks:

In regards to Jeff Cann's posting, Jeff submitted things to both the Yahoo CLUEJOBS list and the CLUE-Jobs Mailman list.  The notice for the latter was not received by me (along with David Willson's forwarding of Jeff's posting) until this morning.  So there is a slight delay on such since postings are moderated to this list (Dennis and I are the moderators at this time for reference).

I agree that an announcement to the Yahoo! CLUEJOBS group announcing such is appropriate so that companies can forward their requests to the new Mailman list.  Greg also has a good point on any future postings to the Yahoo! CLUEJOBS should direct folks with an auto-reply deal which I believe Yahoo! Groups does have.  However, this needs to be done via the Yahoo! Group Admin which I believe is/was a Jim O. per memory.

My apologies on the delayed response, but I get the lists in Digest format.

--- Crawford