[clue-admin] 20101212 Some proposals about the CLUE Internet presence

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Sun Dec 12 17:44:54 MST 2010

I had lunch today with David Anselmi
He filled me in with what he knows about the progress about the Clue cloud presence....
I also read his emailed notes.
** None of what I am about to suggest is endorsed by David Anselmi **
** These are my suggestions **

Crawford has done an admirable job in holding down the fort at VPSLink.
I recommend that we continue with VPSLink for 2011.
I recommend that CLUE members each send David Anselmi $20 to pay for the $201.12 invoice.  ( ASAP )
I will be mailing David a check for $20 on Monday.  When David has >201.12 he will pay Crawford the 201.12.
Once the VPSLink is paid for ..... Drupal, status quo or whatever can be installed to support the website , support email and provide for accessible archives.

I have thoughts about many other CLUE related subjects ...... I think extending VPSLink is the thing to do now.

Gus S. Calabrese