[clue-admin] 20101214 Tuesday meeting about forwarding CLUE 99clue

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Tue Dec 14 17:03:27 MST 2010

I will not be attending the meeting since it is south at DTC
and I am north at I-25 and I-70.

My thoughts about CLUE:

== Renew the contract with VPSlink for one more year.
== I would like to see more installfests and tutorialfests.  I will supply some energy to the realization of this.
== I would like to see one mailing list with subject tags...
     [OT]   Off Topic  rants, politics, etc.
     [LINUX]    Stuff about using Linux
     [HARDWARE]   Stuff about Linux Hardware
     [ADMIN]
     [JOBS]
     [EVENTS]
== I would like to see the CLUE financials on the website
== I would like to know if we still have a projector
== I would like to put together a Hall of Fame webpage
       Anselmi   installfests
       Baer      website
       Crawford  web support
       Whoever the CLUE members nominate
== I want to look into video conferencing support for meetings, discussions, tutorials, etc.

That's it folks

Gus S. Calabrese