[clue-admin] host provider

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Wed Dec 15 10:34:53 MST 2010

Hmmm   Is Sean talking about a VPS ?

I use ixwebhosting.com  ( for several years now )   They have been good.
You can host for $3.95 per month    or   I am paying $124 for 12 months
I think I could support CLUE on my plan .....  ( which would mean zero cost to CLUE )
I have installed PHP software on my plan ..... such as Moodle and webCalendar
There is also support for easy to use mailing lists.
The EasyApps Collection has

Blogs
* b2evolution
* feedonfeeds
* WordPress
CMS & Portals
* Joomla
* Mambo CMS
* PHP Nuke
* PhpWiki
* xoops
Forums
* phpBB
* SM Forum
* XMB Forum
E-Commerce
* CubeCart
* OpenX
* osCommerce
* SugarCRM
* Zen Cart
Support Systems
* CS Live Helper
* helpcenterlive
* phpMyFAQ
Galleries
* Coppermine Photo Gallery
* Gallery
Misc.
* DokuWiki
* FormMail
* phpESP
* phpgroupware
* PHProjekt
* Advanced Poll
* SiteBar
* sRecommender
* WebCalendar (2)
* WebCards

No Drupal though .... sob     Since Drupal is written in PHP , my plan will support it.
Best
Gus