[clue-admin] Updated meeting location.

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Sun Dec 19 21:13:51 MST 2010

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 21:09:10 -0700
Dennis J Perkins wrote:

> > > We're also out of date on the next meeting.  If someone wants to
> > > let us know what it is then Jed or I can update that.
> >
> > It's not on Tue, Jan 11th?
>

> Yes, same lot but the south building.  We will meet on Jan 11.

Okay, then please clarify "out of date". I don't see anything else amiss
(except the directions), and I just updated the sidebar link for the 2011
calendar. Unless you mean we don't have the topic yet, in which case --
Hey Mike!

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?