[clue-admin] Email Lists Referendum

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Mon Dec 20 17:18:43 MST 2010

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 16:30:48 -0700
Jed S. Baer wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:39:18 -0700 (MST)
> David L. Willson wrote:
>
> > The intent there is to influence the vote in favor of those that show
> > up at meetings.
>
> I don't see the connection. Might there not be people who are on the
> lists who can't make it to meetings, for some reason, e.g. work or
> family?

And the other point is that, by my count which I just did quickly, we
have 379 unique list subscribers (by e-mail address). I see 9 total votes
cast so far (though I have no idea when/where they were cast, as there
has been no prior announcement of a vote). So ... what consitutes a
quorum?

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?