[clue-admin] Donations for VPS.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Dec 21 00:07:29 MST 2010

David L. Anselmi wrote:
> We announced the Gus Calabrese fund raising plan at the meeting tonight.  I collected $138 for 2011
> VPS hosting and we haven't made a general announcement yet.

We passed the hat again tonight and collected $58.  $20 came in the mail.  That puts us at $216.  I
am grateful and impressed by the generosity of the small fraction of CLUE that were present when we
asked for donations.

Unless something else is decided in the next week or so I'll send Crawford a check for the VPS
renewal around 3 Jan.