[clue-admin] Paypal Donation Button is Live

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Dec 21 00:12:18 MST 2010

Jed S. Baer wrote:
> Thanks to David Willson -- I have added a Paypal donation button to the
> CLUE website sidebar.

I wonder how transparent we need to be about Paypal donations.  I've tried to be with the VPS
donations I've gotten, it seemed like the right way to handle it.

But at installfest I haven't said anything about left over funds from Free Lunch, except that funds
left over will go to support CLUE.  In that case being discreet seemed the better choice.

Time will tell I suppose.